Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping & Delivery Time
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, Monday though Saturday. CAMco uses the United States Postal Service for delivery.
United States shipping time estimates: *
Low 'n Slow (Media Mail): 5-20 business days
As the name suggests, this is the least expensive and slowest method. If you need your music quickly, please consider Standard or Express shipping.
Standard (Priority): 1-3 business days
Look at the following map to see the approximate estimated delivery time to your destination with Standard shipping:
Express (Priority Express): Next day, or 2 days
If you need your music quickly, then this is the best option! Please place your order by noon to ensure prompt processing.
*Time estimates are for the mainland United States. Depending on the shipping method and destination, Alaska/Hawaii deliveries will require a few days to a few weeks longer.
International/Canada shipping time estimates:
Low 'n Slow (First Class): varies by destination, usually at least one month
note that this slowest method does not include tracking
Standard: 6-10 business days
Express: 3-5 business days
The shipping cost is automatically calculated at checkout based on the weight and destination of your order, and includes a handling fee. If you would like to know the expected shipping cost, simply place the pieces in your cart and begin checkout to see the actual amount at the "Shipping" step.
Sample shipping cost estimates:
|Low 'n Slow||Standard||Express|
up to 1 lb
|Low 'n Slow*||Standard||Express||Low 'n Slow*||Standard||Express|
up to 0.5 lb
*The lowest-cost options for international shipping are only available for packages up to 4 lbs (1.81 kg). If your international order is more than this weight, you may choose from Standard or Express methods.
International shipments may be subject to additional customs fees by the country of destination. The CAMco shipping cost does not include customs fees, duties, or taxes levied by the destination country, which you may have to pay to a post office or government agency when your order arrives.
If there is any problem with your order, or you wish to return an item, please email CAMco first - CAMco cannot accept returns without prior authorization.
- If an item in your order is defective/damaged/incorrect, it may be returned at no additional cost for a replacement or full refund to the original method of payment. Please retain all sales receipts, and take a picture of the entire shipment to record any damage.
- If the item does not suit your needs, please call or email CAMco to work out a suitable resolution. Any returns that are not due to product defect or CAMco's error are potentially eligible for a refund in the form of store credit; depending on the obscurity of the item, CAMco may need to charge a restocking fee to accept the return, which will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- If your order has shipped and is delayed, then please contact CAMco with the tracking information of your order. Please note that the estimated delivery times shown at checkout and this page are estimates, and not guarantees; shipping delays caused by lost or "stuck" packages are beyond CAMco's control, and CAMco is unable to issue any refunds until a packages is confirmed lost.
You may return most items within 60 days of purchase.
- Items to be returned must be in their original, clean, resalable condition.
- Refunds are not possible for a digital sheet music product after it has been purchased, unless there was a problem downloading, viewing, or printing it. If you experience trouble with a digital download, please contact CAMco and include a screenshot of the error and your order number.
- Due to copyright restrictions, recorded media (CDs, DVDs) can only be returned if it has manufacture-sealed shrink wrap unopened/intact.
- If you choose to return a physical printed sheet music product where a PDF digital format was also purchased in combination, the standard return policy is applied, however, the cost of the PDF product is non-refundable.
Shipping costs will be refunded only if your return is due to a product defect, or if you received an item in error.
Preparing a return package:
- Items must be returned in their original, clean, resalable condition. Include a stiff piece of cardboard in your package and mark the outside with "DO NOT BEND" to prevent damage in shipment.
- Shipping insurance is strongly recommended, as CAMco can’t be responsible for return shipments that are lost by the carrier.
- Include a copy of the sales receipt in the package.
Please mail your return to: